FamilyID Registration Instructions
Parents/Guardians should register by clicking on the link:
Then follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the above link and select the registration under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons.
- If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a Family ID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (Parent/Guardian), email address and password.
- Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. If you do not see the email, check your email filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation email, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red(*) are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary. Click the green Submit button. After selecting submit, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s). To view a completed registration, select the “Registration” tab on the blue bar.
If during the registration process you have any questions, help is available at 1-888-800-5583.