Degrees and Certifications:
Families of Kindergartners:
Below you will find a supply list for what your child will need for their year in Kindergarten. The reason we ask for such specific supplies is that the ones we suggest we find are much more durable, and this way, all students have the same items, such as the same shade of blue crayon. You will notice that this does include replacement supplies for the whole year. If your child goes through these supplies, you will be asked to replenish whatever is needed. Whatever items are left over will be sent home in June so that you can use them next year!
- 1 zippered pencil pouch, not a box, approximately 10” x 7”
- 8 plain yellow #2 pencils, sharpened, please
- 3 24-pack of standard size Crayola crayons
- 4 large glue sticks or 12 small glue sticks
- 1 pair Fiskars for Kids metal blunt blade scissors
- 3 shiny bottom pocket folders-the durable folders
- 1 heavy duty folder with pockets and 3 ring fasteners/clasps
- 1 8 pack Crayola broadline markers (classic 8 colors)
- 5 thin black Expo dry erase markers
- 1 large (about 2 ½ in) rectangular pink eraser
- 1 inexpensive set of headphones (earbuds tend to break and are uncomfortable for
- 3 gallon size Ziplock bags
- 1 3-ring binder (1 inch) with clear pocket cover
- 20 clear sheet protectors
- 1 art smock-typically what works is a large t-shirt to pull on over clothes
- 1 set of clothes (shirt, pants, socks, underwear) to be left in school
- 1 water bottle labeled with your child’s name to bring back and forth to school every
day (filled with WATER only)
sneakers on PE days
backpack to bring back and forth to school every day. Make sure it is big enough to hold their folders, sneakers, lunch pail, etc. Have your child practice zipping it and putting it on themselves. Please write their name on the inside.
lunch pail Please write your child’s name inside also.
These supplies can be brought to school in a plastic grocery bag on the Kindergarten bus ride on Friday, August 23, 2019. There is no need to write your child’s name on any of the supplies except the grocery bag itself.
Thank you for your support of the Kindergarten program!
The Kindergarten Team