Fall Sports Update
I wanted to take a minute to update you on the status of some of our programs and provide specific, important dates leading into the fall athletic season.
- Family ID online registration opens on Wednesday, July 12th for JV and Varsity Athletes
- Family ID online registration opens on Monday, July 24th for Modified Athletes
- Family ID online registration help available at Oriskany Jr. Sr. High School Computer Lab on Tuesday, July 18th and Thursday, August 3rd from 6:00-7:00 p.m.
- This online registration is very important, as this information must be completed prior to the student-athlete participating in the fall sports season.
- We are pleased to continue our partnership with Westmoreland as we are combining with them to offer boys soccer opportunities at the modified and varsity levels.
- We are in the process of also working on combining with Westmoreland for modified football participation.
- Transportation schedules for student athletes in these combined programs will work similarly to last school year. Modified sport participants would leave from the front of Oriskany HS at 2:35 p.m. Upon completion of practice at Westmoreland Middle School, a return shuttle will be provided back to Oriskany HS at 4:45 p.m.
- Students will depart from the front of Oriskany HS at 4:15 p.m. for boys varsity soccer. There was not a return shuttle back to Oriskany at the varsity level last fall and all parents/guardians picked students up from Westmoreland at 6:15 p.m.
- Varsity and Modified Football Equipment hand out night is scheduled for Thursday, August 10th at 6:00 p.m. in the Davis Gym at Oriskany HS.
Feel free to reach out to the Athletic Office – 315-768-2062 or firstname.lastname@example.org.